Bookkeeping - Accounting - Tax services - SMSF
What We Do anne 2017-05-05T03:50:21+00:00
Being Ethical, Professional, Friendly, Efficient, Innovative
Maintaining high standards and high customer satisfaction at competitive rates;
Keeping up to date with technology applied to our services, essentially Cloud or online accounting;
Keeping our costs to the minimum necessary;
With little overheads, we manage to keep our rates reasonable and very competitive, passing the savings onto our clients.
Based in Sydney Eastern Suburbs, we serve clients Sydney-wide.
In fact, with online and cloud systems or the old post system, there is no space limit to serve you.
Our services are and are not limited to,
Using Desktop, Online or Cloud accounting:
- Assessment of your existing record-keeping and new organisation flow
- Accounts receivable and management (Debt collection)
- Accounts payable
- Cash books
- End of month and End of years journals, including accruals
- Petty cash system & control – customised to your needs
- Payroll – payments and reconciliation (IAS preparation and lodgement)
- Superannuation – payments and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Ledger reconciliations
- Asset register
- Personal Superannuation portfolio reconciliations
- Liability ledgers control & reconciliation
- Workers Compensation
We also liaise with the ATO on your behalf, for example to obtain payment arrangements and remissions of General Interest Charges on late payments.
TRAINING & SET UP
Analyse and Set up of Administration system for new and established businesses.
Analyse and Set up of Desktop, Online or Cloud accounting systems.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & REPORTING
- Inter-company transactions
- Foreign currency
- Cash flow forecast
- Maintenance of ledgers and financial reports customised to your business needs:
- Profit & Loss – per activity and consolidated
- Balance Sheet
- Project ledgers
OTHER MANAGEMENT REPORTS
- Include Budget preparation and vs. Actual– Months – Years – from accounting systems and Excel
COMPANY ACCOUNTING & OTHER ACCOUNTING WORK
- Preparation of annual reports
- Annual reports for Not-For-Profit organisations (including Non-Governmental Organisations)
- Accounting for Leases
- Accounting for Trust
- Tax minimisation
TAX SERVICES & SMSF
- Taxation advice & planning
- Tax compliance requirements
- Income tax returns:
- Personal Income, including rental properties
- Business Income
- Trust Income– small & large
- Superannuation (Including SMSF)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Capital Gain Tax (CGT)
- Land tax
- Entity Formation:
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Business structuring advice
- Business and Finance Advisory
Our chartered accountant assists you when necessary to add to our goals of tax minimisation, to your welfare.
So why not requesting an annual, bi-annual, quarterly or monthly virtual or face to face appointment to give your business another gear?
QUESTIONS ABOUT A TAX ISSUE? ASK OUR EXPERTS.
Food & Agriculture
Sports & Entertainment
We work as a single united team with market leading firms around the world and give our clients the highest quality advice possible.
error: Content is protected !!